Cattle Feed Ring
- Available in three different sizes
- Hugely popular design
- Heavily galvanised to BSEN IS01461
See full description
Delivery is free on orders over £420 within a 70 mile radius of our depots. For orders outside a 70 mile radius of our depots, delivery costs will apply. For orders under £420, delivery costs will apply.
Delivery costs start from as little as £5.99 but is dependent on the size and weight of your order. All delivery costs are clearly stated in stage 2 of the checkout, once you have entered your delivery postcode.
One of our most popular cattle feeding products, our cattle feed rings will make easy work of feeding your herd.
We stock 3 sizes of cattle feed rings – standard, yearling and heavy duty.
Please note that all feed rings are manufactured in two sections bolted together. Some self-assembly may be required.
- 2135mm (7’0”) diameter x 1295mm (4’2”) high x 535mm (1’7”) deep welded base
- 20 feed spaces
- 1.75mm x 31.75mm SHS horizontal rails
- 30mm o/d tube vertical rails at 328mm approx centres
- 1600mm (5’3”) diameter x 1145mm (3’7”) high x 460mm (1’5”) deep welded base
- 18 feed spaces
- 30mm x 30mm SHS horizontal rails
- 30mm o/d tube vertical rails at 279mm approx centres
Heavy Duty Features
- 2135mm (7’0”) diameter x 1450mm (4’7”) high x 670mm (2’1”) deep welded base
- 20 feed space
- 38.1mm x 38.1mm SHS horizontal rails
- 35mm o/d tube vertical rails at 335mm approx centres