Clipex® Eco Strainer
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Simple and cheaper to install end/corner strainer
- All steel design Guaranteed for 30 years
- Quicker, longer lasting, and easier to install than wooden alternatives
These strainers use the Beefy profile post and simple strut system. They are used in low stock pressure areas as ends. They can also be used as intermediate strainer assemblies where a right angle strut can be accommodated. They have minimal ground disturbance, a smaller profile than traditional strainer options, no heavy machinery required to install.
- Permanent electric fencing ends
- Temporary or quick repair fencing
- Plantation fencing ends, they can be reused once the trees are established
- Stock fence simple ends or intermediate strainer on slight changes of direction
- Emergency repair kit strainer, quick and easy to install
- Economy corner strainer
This more cost effective strainer arrangement has been designed to provide a simple and cheaper to install end strainer, some applications have used these strainers butted up to each other to create a simple corner, ideal in gardens or in low pressure areas.
The strainer post consists of a Clipex Beefy stake in either 2.0m, 2.1m, or 3.0m lengths subject to the fence you are installing.
Components: Beefy bracket which slots in the web of the beefy post, the nib ended strut, connects to the Beefy bracket via a hole, the other end of the mitred strut sits on the pressure plate, the anchor pin is then driven into a hole in the strut and anchor plate, this is all then held together with tensioning cable from the anchor pin and around the base of the Clipex Beefy post.
These simple components can be stored and transported easily, should you have an emergency repair, they can be installed quickly and effectively by any competent person.