This cordless battery / gas operated stapler is made by KMR, a leading German manufacturer (part of the BEA group).
Stapling up to 5 x faster than a hammer and staple and suitable for a variety of tasks, this stapler really is a time and labour saviour. The high voltage ignition system gives you the power you need and thanks to its cordless convenience you won’t be held back by any hoses, cables or compressors. It’s also lightweight at only 3.9kg. To see just how quick this gun is in action, click on the media tab above and watch the short product demonstration.
Compatible with 40mm x 3.3mm Bezinal coated staples (supplied in tubs of 2520 with two fuel cells), the staples are ribbed for better holding. (You can view the staples here). It’s also very efficient, there are no wasted staples - every fastener is securely driven in. The gun also features an easy to use staple depth adjustment which ensures you get the desired drive depth you require every time without thinking, a specifically designed nosepiece for easy location over the wire.
Options Available -
- Gas stapler only
- Gas stapler and 5 boxes of staples - offer available until 31/10/18
Supplied with –
- Carry case
- Two rechargeable batteries
- Safety specs and ear plugs
- One year warranty
- Full UK back up with service engineers.
Technical specifications –
- Nett weight – 3.9kg
- Firing mode – restrictive
- Operating temperature range - -15 to 50 degrees celcius
- Sound pressure level (Lpa) – 97.2 dB
- Sound power level (Lwa) – 100.2 dB
- Vibration level – 4.5 m/s
- Shots per second – 2
- Magazine capacity – 52 staples
- Charge time – 2 hours (One battery should last full tub of staples)
- Fuel cell size – 40g