Concertina Barbed Wire Tape
- "Protect your premises, instantly"
- Razor wire is effective as a secondary line of defence, widely used by many businesses to prevent unauthorised access
"Protect your premises, instantly"
Razor wire is effective as a secondary line of defence, widely used by many businesses to prevent unauthorised access.
- Outer Dia: 450mm (18")
- Length/Coil: 10m
- Wire Dia: 2.5mm
- Razor Centre Distance 35mm
- 56 Loops over 10 metres
- Razor Thickness: 0.5mm
- Razor Length 20mm
Concertina razor wire is manufactured from galvanised steel strip, diestamped to create razor sharp barbs at regular intervals
Each coil is individually boxed: Each box contains:
- 1 x coil razor wire
- 1 x yellow danger sign
- 1 x printed guide sheet
Other sizes, support wire and brackets also stocked.
Consumers Protection Act / Occupiers Liability Act
Under the provisions of the above we give the following recommendations on use and handling.
- Barbed tape products must be securely fixed where it cannot be reached by the general public.
- It must be erected so that it is clearly visible at all times and suitable warning signs displayed at regular intervals (approx 8-10mtrs).
- When used at ground level barbed tape should not be the primary barrier, and be visible.
Barbed tape should only be handled by experienced personnel who are provided with suitable Personal Protective Equipment.
Disclaimer: As these products have a wide and varied applications which are beyond our control, the manufacturer/Supplier cannot accept any liability for the possible consequences of its use.