Concrete Gravel Boards
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- A longer lasting alternative to wooden gravel boards
- Available in two depths to suit panel fencing
- Also available to suit closeboard fencing
Concrete gravel boards are used at ground level to protect the panels above from moisture in the ground. Fenn-Lite concrete gravel boards offer a lighter alternative to standard weight gravel boards, in fact they’re actually over 45% lighter than conventional gravel boards. What’s more there’s no loss of any of the strength and durability of conventional concrete products
These two depths of board are ideal for panel fencing using slotted posts or can be used as a retaining wall, lawn edging etc -
Plain finish 1830mm x 150mm (6") x 45mm weight 20.7kg
Plain finish 1830mm x 300mm (12") x 45mm weight 44.3kg
Plain finish 2885mm x 150mm (6") x 45mm weight 50.6kg (For use with Closeboard fencing)
Mechanical Resistance of Gravel Boards
The mechanical resistance of all boards comply with BS EN 12839 section 18.104.22.168.4. Class A wind resistance.
PLEASE NOTE - product may not be available for collection or delivery from our Biggar, Scotland depot. Please call before placing an order. Thank you.