Concrete Slotted Posts
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Much stronger and longer lasting than wooden posts
- Ideal for our panel fencing range
- Available in different heights
Concrete posts offer a longer lasting alternative to wooden posts and our Fenn-Lite concrete posts are over 45% lighter than standard weight concrete slotted posts.
This lightweight precast concrete fencing system can be installed singularly and has all the strength and durability of conventional fencing posts. These posts can be used in existing fence lines for repair or new installations, offering a stronger and longer lasting fence capable of dealing with the harsh UK weather.
Slotted posts make installation easy, they can be used with or without gravel boards, however we would always recommend gravel boards as these extend the life of the panel at ground level.
All posts must be concreted in, we recommend the quick set mix (A6925) with two or three bags per post subject to height.
Available in intermediate, corner and end posts.
PLEASE NOTE - product may not be available for collection or delivery from our Biggar, Scotland depot. Please call before placing an order. Thank you.