- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
The Easy Latch for the one way gate is supplied as a complete kit comprising of the spring latch assembly, self locking catch, top retaining handle bracket and all the fixings needed to attach the Easy Latch to a timber gate.
This specialised latch operates in conjunction with the self closing gate systems and are designed to be easily accessible for all users. They can be operated from both sides of the gate and are accessible at different heights to accommodate disabled ramblers, pedestrians and horse riders. These latches can also be used to upgrade on existing gates.
The Easy Latch is supplied with either Straight, Trombone or Stockproof handles for1 way, or 2 way gate openings.
- Straight handles - were the original design and are still preferred by some horse riders.
- Trombone handles - were developed to provide the easiest operation for all users particularly with mobility vehicles.
- Stockproof handles are more difficult for mobility vehicle users but provide greater stock security where horses or cattle are kept.
The Easy Latch is designed to fit onto either the 2nd or 3rd rail of a gate depending on the height preference or spacing of the rails.
As part of the revisions to improve gate accessibility you will note that the latch and catch parts of a gate that need to be operated in order to open it are now painted RAL 1021 Yellow. This colour shade is used to assist in identifying which parts are used to open a gate (especially useful for people that are visually impaired) and also show the options to open the gate using either the handle or being able to lift the auto latch pawl instead.