Our standard water trough is fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461 and comes with a rolled top for added strength & stability. A drain plug & bung come as standard.
It is manufactured in 1.6mm flat steel sheet folded welded and then galvanised. Galvanised water troughs are ideal for all livestock and also make ideal designer planters.
Available in the following sizes: (all models are 457mm (18”) wide and 405mm (16”) deep)
- 915mm (3ft) long 163ltr (36 gallons) capacity - No horizontal cross brace
- 1220mm (4ft) long 218ltr (48 gallons) capacity - No horizontal cross brace
- 1525mm (5ft) long 272ltr (60 gallons) capacity - No horizontal cross brace
- 1830mm (6ft) long 327ltr (72 gallons) capacity - One horizontal cross brace
- 2440mm (8ft) long 436ltr (96 gallons) capacity - Two horizontal cross braces
- 3050mm (10ft) long 545ltr (120 gallons) capacity - Two horizontal cross braces
A service box for housing the ballvalve assembly is available separately and is not supplied with the water trough. This can be centrally or end retro fitted. Three wrap round brackets provide a strong fix.
For sheep we also stock the lower 250mm (10") deep troughs in four sizes. For dairy herds or where larger volumes of water are required, such as allotments, we also stock 0.6m deep troughs in various lengths.