Standard Water Trough Galvanised. Fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461. Roll top trough for added strength & stability. Drain plug & bung come as standard. Manufactured in 1.6mm flat steel sheet folded welded then galvanised. Galvanised water troughs ideal for all livestock, they also make ideal designer planters.
Available in the following sizes:
- 915mm (3ft) long 163ltr (36 gallons) capacity - No horizontal cross brace
- 1220mm (4ft) long 218ltr (48 gallons) capacity - No horizontal cross brace
- 1525mm (5ft) long 272ltr (60 gallons) capacity - No horizontal cross brace
- 1830mm (6ft) long 327ltr (72 gallons) capacity - One horizontal cross brace
- 2440mm (8ft) long 436ltr (96 gallons) capacity - Two horizontal cross braces
- 3050mm (10ft) long 545ltr (120 gallons) capacity - Two horizontal cross braces
Service box for housing the ballvalve assembly is available separately and is not supplied with water trough. Service box can be centrally or end retro fitted. Three wrap round brackets provide a strong fix.
For sheep we also stock the lower 250mm (10") deep troughs in four sizes. For dairy herds or where larger volumes of water are required, such as allotments, we also stock 0.6m deep troughs in various lengths.