Due to customer demand we’re pleased to offer the cheaper, quicker and longer lasting livestock fencing solution Clipex as a complete kit, providing you with everything you need for 1000m of fencing.
At this price, this long life livestock fence works out at only 10p per metre* per year of life!
Cost comparison Clipex vs Timber (based on the same wire, posts and strainer centres)
Offer based on 1000m kit consisting of:
- 10 x 100m FHT8-80-22 X knot, stiff stay, high tensile wire netting (Product code F24145F)
This high tensile netting has a once piece vertical wire joined with a forged knot, which is 24% stronger than other similar stiff stay joints. The one-piece vertical wire and high tensile strength not only prevent horizontal and vertical wire movement, but also act as its own intermediate support, allowing you to space the intermediate stakes further apart. The knots are also abrasive free reducing wool collection & hide damage. We have chosen 22cm vertical wire spacing as its rapidly becoming the wire of choice, the wider vertical mesh pattern retains most livestock types and also reduces lamb head entrapment and sheep ear tag loss)
- 215 x (based on 4.5m mtrs) Intermediate Clipex 11 clip standard stakes (Product code CL2715) Heavily galvanised 1.8m long x 3.0mm thick high tensile 450 grade steel Y shape stake. The spear like point drives through most ground types, especially if using a percussion driver. Strong enough to stand the test of time. Unique quick clip fixing saves valuable time. The anti-lift plate prevents easy removal and reinforces the fences strength over undulating ground. Optional larger profile Beefy posts with 60% greater holding can be used to further strengthen the fence line or use in softer ground conditions.
- 2 x Clipex StaYfast end Strainers complete with strut and fixings (Product code KCPX10) Heavily galvanized 3.0mm thick steel posts can be driven in by tractor mounted post rammer, auger or dug in manually. The fully welded thrust and foot plates will prevent any movement, the simple strut assembly is easy to install and will provide an instant strong strainer structure within 5 minutes.
- 6 x Clipex StaYfast Two way/Corner Strainers complete with struts and fixings (Product code KCPX20) The Corner/Two way strainers come pre-drilled to take the struts at 45 or 90 degrees, they are installed in the same way you would install a StaY fast end strainer. Heavily galvanized 3.0mm thick steel posts can be driven in by tractor mounted post rammer, auger or dug in manually. The fully welded thrust and foot plates will prevent any movement, the simple strut assembly is easy to install and will provide an instant strong strainer structure within 5 minutes.
- 10 x Twin strand high tensile 2.0mm barbed wire (Product code F2014) High tensile for added strength and continued effectiveness, heavily galvanised to BS EN 10244-2 for optimum life. Clipex posts have been designed to take a barbed wire 75mm above the netting height to prevent downward livestock pressure. A second line 150mm above can be added, alternatively an electric on plain wire can be used to create an effective barrier. Clipex insulators can be purchased later and retro fitted with ease. Or barbed can be used in the bottom clip to prevent burrowing.
- 2 x 2.5mm high tensile, heavily galvanized line wire x 650 metres (Product code F2140) High tensile 1250-1380mpa heavily galvanized line, which can be used as a base or top line.
Join the fencing revolution and start saving today!
*Price based per year of life, equivalent to price based on order min 1000m at £3.00 per metre, with all the extra added advantages. (UC4 timber equivalent £0.13 per metre excluding reinstatement).