Electric Fencing Wire & TapeFrequently Asked Questions
We stock a range of electric fencing including electric fence wire and tape. We offer stranded galvanised wire, polywire super, electric rope coil, white electric tape and reinforced tape. Tape comes in a variety of length options. Electric tape is suitable for use with livestock. It is recommended that you use white or higher visibility tape with horses. The McVeigh Parker team have vast experience in the industry, so if you have any questions regarding your electric tape needs, then get in touch on 03330 050115.
- Electric Tape 200mFrom: £17.68 £14.73
- Electric Rope 200mFrom: £30.38 £25.32
- Vidoflex 9 TurboLine Plus (400m)From: £74.50 £62.08
- TurboStar Equifence 250mFrom: £269.10 £224.25
- Turboline Rope 500m Duopack£389.00 £324.17
- TurboStar Tape 40mmFrom: £109.00 £90.83
- Vidoflex 6 Powerline (400m)£49.00 £40.83
- Stranded Galvanised WireFrom: £21.78 £18.15
- Polywire SuperFrom: £11.68 £9.73
Wire & Tape Questions & Answers
Subject to the usage, permanent or temporary. Single strand alu/zinc galvanised wire will give the best value and strongest fence line for permanent installations, Galvanised 7 ply stranded wire is ideal for mobile semi/permanent grazing, Polywire offers lighter weight and is initially more cost effective. Tape and rope give better visibility, just beware of varying standards of poly wire, rope and tape.
This is dictated to what you are trying to contain.