This is a premium high tensile barbed wire manufactured from an alu/zinc wire (known as 2Life) which lasts up to 2-4 times longer than standard galvanised wire. This coating will not crack and is more ductile than galvanised wire.
- 2mm wire diameter
- 200m length roll
- 16kg weight
- 4 barbs
- Exceeds BS EN 10244-2 Class A heavily galvanised wire.
- Barbed spacing 100mm (4")
- Coating - 2life coating (alu/zinc wire)
- Tensile strength Min 1000 N/mm2.
- Unwinds quicker, has tighter and more twists and longer barbs for extra strength and durability
- Supplied on wooden reels for strength and ease of disposal and with hessian handles for easier carrying.
Coating: an alloy of zinc and aluminium Zinc gives an active, sacrificial and traditional anticorrosive coating while aluminium provides passive protection by slowing down the sacrificial reaction of the zinc coating and increasing the effective lifespan of the coating.