Galvanised high tensile fencing line wire is available in many gauges to suit numerous applications.
High tensile line wire makes an effective barrier for livestock and strong support for plants and netting.
Unlike mild line wire which is malleable and will keep stretching, the elasticity of HT line wire means that any pressure applied to the wire will spring back once the pressure is released. Using HT line wire will give you a high strength fence/support wire with minimal maintenance.
Greater distance between intermediate posts can be achieved using HT line wire.
Straining line wire as its also called is more commonly used with many netting types such as rabbit netting, chain link fencing, Chicken/Pheasant wire netting, stock fencing, weld wire mesh. Certain gauges are also used in electric fencing, plastic deer fencing and its used extensively in the world of viticulture and horticulture for trellising, plant support and anchoring.
- 2.00mm wire gauge is sold in 1017m coil length
- 2.50mm wire gauge is sold in 651m coil length
- 3.15mm wire gauge is sold in 410m coil length
- 4.00mm wire gauge is sold in 254m coil length
- Tensile strength : 1235 -1390 (N/mm2)
- Coating weight : min 240g/m2
- Wire diameter tolerance : +/-0.04(mm)
- Coil ID / Coil OD : 580 mm / 630 mm Approx
- Heavily galvanised to BSEN 10224
- High tensile line wire is available in 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.15mm and 4.0mm gauges