Bobbin handy reels - the simple way to unwind. Designed to be used with Quickfencers or similar machines, but also a handy reel for ease of manual unwinding.
Reduces tangles, easier distribution without the headaches.
Galvanised high tensile fencing line wire makes an effective barrier for livestock and strong support for plants and netting.
Unlike mild line wire which is malleable and will keep stretching, the elasticity of HT line wire means that any pressure applied to the wire will spring back once the pressure is released. Using HT line wire will give you a high strength fence/support wire with minimal maintenance.
Straining line wire as its also called is more commonly used with many netting types such as rabbit netting, chain link fencing, Chicken/Pheasant wire netting, stock fencing, weld wire mesh. Certain gauges are also used in electric fencing, plastic deer fencing and its used extensively in the world of viticulture and horticulture for trellising, plant support and anchoring.
- 2.50mm wire gauge is sold in 600m coil length
- 3.15mm wire gauge is sold in 400m coil length
- Bobbin size - 260mm dia x 200mm deep
- Easy to handle and carry reels
- Tensile strength : 1235 -1390 (N/mm2)
- Coating weight : min 240g/m2
- Wire diameter tolerance : +/-0.04(mm)
- Heavily galvanised to BSEN 10224