XTRALIFE alu/zinc coated high tensile fencing line wire lasts up to three to four times longer than normal heavily galvanised wire. Available in two gauges from stock to suit numerous applications.
High tensile line wire makes an effective barrier for livestock and strong support for plants and netting.
Unlike mild line wire which is malleable and will keep stretching, the elasticity of HT line wire means that any pressure applied to the wire will spring back once the pressure is released. Using HT line wire will give you a high strength fence/support wire with minimal maintenance.
Straining line wire as its also called is more commonly used with many netting types such as rabbit netting, chain link fencing, Chicken/Pheasant wire netting, stock fencing, weld wire mesh. Certain gauges are also used in electric fencing, plastic deer fencing and its used extensively in the world of viticulture and horticulture for trellising, plant support and anchoring.
- 2.50mm wire gauge is sold in 610m coil length
- 3.15mm wire gauge is sold in 410m coil length
- Tensile strength : 1235 -1390 (N/mm2)
- Coating weight : min 240g/m2
- Wire diameter tolerance : +/-0.04(mm)
- Coil ID / Coil OD : 580 mm / 630 mm approx
- Alu/zinc coating which exceeds BSEN 10224
High tensile line wire available in 2.5mm and 3.15mm gauges.