Galvanised mild fencing line wire is available in many gauges to suit numerous applications.
Mild line wire is a very versatile product with many applications, due to its more malleable nature its makes it easier to work with, without the need for special tools.
Straining line wire as its also called is more commonly used with many netting types such as rabbit netting, chain link fencing, Chicken/Pheasant wire netting, stock fencing, weld wire mesh. Certain gauges are also used in electric fencing, and paling fencing. The world of viticulture and horticulture use mild line wire for tying off and simple plant support.
For a permanent long lasting tension we recommend using high tensile line wire.
- 1.89mm wire gauge is sold in 1190m coil length
- 2.50mm wire gauge is sold in 651m coil length
- 3.15mm wire gauge is sold in 410m coil length
- 4.00mm wire gauge is sold in 254m coil length
- Tensile strength : 450 -550 (N/mm2)
- Coating weight : min 240g/m2
- Wire diameter tolerance : +/-0.04(mm)
- Coil ID / Coil OD : 580 mm / 630 mm approx
- Heavily galvanised to BSEN 10224
- Mild line wire available in 1.89mm, 2.5mm, 3.15mm and 4.0mm gauges
For an even longer and stranger support line wire we recommend using high tensile XTRALIFE coated line wire.