Fully Meshed Deer Gate
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Suitable for containing or excluding deer
- 1860mm high, 75mm mesh cladding and lockable sliding bolt
- Fully galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
Whether you are containing or excluding deer, protecting yards, lagoons, private areas, these gates are substantial enough to give a long trouble-free life.
Deer gates can be installed anywhere in the fence line to provide an effective entry/exit point without compromising the strength of the fence line. The all steel box section construction makes them very suitable for high pressure areas.
The gates are universal hanging and can be used singularly or as a pair (either by removing one of the sliding bolts or by using a central removable slotted post and socket).
- 1220mm wide x 1860mm high
- 3050mm wide x 1860mm high
- 3660mm wide x 1860mm high
Please note - bespoke solutions including larger widths, pairs, railed versions and timber options are also available. Please contact us for more information.
- 114mm slotted latch post
- 3.0m x 150 x 150 wooden gate post
- 3.0m x 175 x 175 wooden gate post
- 20mm adjustable gate eyes
- Reinforced gate eye sleeves
- Central sliding bolt with pendulum lock as well as the facility to padlock
- Two 150mm fully adjustable 19mm shank x 19mm gate eyes are included with this gate
- 1860mm high
- Fully meshed and clad in 75mm x 75mm x 4mm fully welded mesh
- RHS frame 40mm x 40mm heavy box section construction
- Hot-dipped galvanised after fabrication for the best corrosion protection