Gripple wire joiners are used as an in-line joiner or as an end anchor for stock fencing, H.T. barbed wire and plain wire.
The medium Gripple Plus Suits:
2.00 - 3.25mm mild steel
2.00 - 2.85mm high tensile steel
2 x 1.7/2.0mm high tensile barbed wire
Medium Plus Gripples are designed for a load up to 400 kg / 880 lbs,
If heavier loads are required such as use with fruit bearing plants then the Jumbo gripple (A1540) is recommended which has a 600kg load capacity, yet will still suit above wires.
Sold each, bags of 20 or boxes of 200
Join and tension in one
• 4 times faster than knotting and other traditional methods
• The simple push fit maintains the inherent strength of the wire
• High load holding
• Easy maintenance - one-way movement always allows for re-tensioning
• High grade ceramic roller for optimum corrosion resistance
• Adjustment feature, can be re-tensioned year after year
• Use with the Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool or all steel contractors tensioning tool for easy installation
Join plain wire - Join barbed wire - Gripple Barbed - Brace H-Posts - Gripple Plus Anchoring Kit (GPAK) - Install stock netting
• Always leave a wire tail of at least 75 mm / 3” to allow for re-tensioning
• Secure tail wires with the Gripple Twisters or tape to prevent sharp ends protruding.
• If the Gripple unit is pushed onto the wire too far, release the pressure then use the setting key to allow the unit to move backwards.
• When tensioning wire netting it is advisable to tension half in one direction then continue in the opposite direction, this way you you retain an even pressure and control the mesh pattern, the idea being to end up with a mesh size similar to the net.
Other Gripple wire joiners are available for larger thickness's of wire or a dedicated Gripple T-Clip for end strainers.