The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool not only tensions wire but regulates the load applied too, delivering consistent results and maximising the life of your wire.
Allows tensioning of wire up to 400 kg with minimal effort due to the 6:1 gear drive mechanism.
Whether tensioning fence wire or trellis wire rope for anchoring systems, The Torq Tensioning Tool will work on all Gripple units up to a 6mm diameter. The integral torque gauge controls the load applied to the wire, giving consistent tension every time and optimising the life of the wire
Measure from 100 kg to 300 kg
Easy to use and lightweight for repetitive tensioning
The Gripple system has hundreds of agricultural and horticultural uses. Whether tensioning fence wire, trellis or wire rope for anchoring systems. Select the right Gripple and you can join or repair wire netting, line wire or barbed wire and re-tension in minutes.
- Simply rotate the dial to the required tension.
- Open the tool handles fully.
- Locate the mouthpiece onto the Gripple unit and grip the wire with the cam.
- Squeeze the handles together to start tensioning the wire.
- Repeat until the required tension is reached.
For contractors and professionals we recommend the Gripple all steel 10:1 ratio contractor tool - Code A1518