Hinge Joint Medium Stock Fence C8-80-15
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Features XTREME reinforced coating exceeds BSEN 10244-2 lasting 3-4 times longer than commercial galv
- Manufactured to BSEN 10223-5 and compatible with Clipex Eco posts
- Suitable for all types of livestock, wire produced to BS4102
C8/80/15 galvanised stock fencing is suitable for sheep, pig and livestock. This is the most popular type of agricultural wire netting supplied in the UK market.
Exceeding British Standards BSEN10244, the XTREME reinforced coating provides a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence. Steel starts to rust when in contact with oxygen and air humidity but the XTREME reinforced coating protects it against corrosion due to oxidation, which is superior to traditional galvanisation.
Be aware of inferior products marketed, some claim to be C8-80-15 but they are actually of a thinner wire which is only L8-80-15, or they only have a 40grm galvanised coating (commercial galvanised) instead of the British standard required min 230grm, neither of which are suitable for the UK climate.
McVeigh Parker have been supplying this product since 1979 at the same consistent quality and always at an extremely competitive price. Over 25,000 rolls sold per year.
- Suitable for: Sheep, pigs and cows
- Overall height: 80cm / 800mm
- No. of line wires: 8
- Distance between vertical wires: 15cm / 150mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: Variable (see product image for mesh pattern)
- Wire gauge: 3.15mm top/bottom wire, 2.5mm infills
- Knot type: Hinge joint
- Features XTREME reinforced coating, a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence
- Available roll lengths: 50m, 100m
Please note - If fencing lambs we would recommend using 22cm vertical wire spacing.