Hook Chain Strainer 6m
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Wire chain strainer
- Designed for use with additional strainer clamps or grippers
- Compatible with any wire size and type
6 metre chain fence strainer with clevis hooks has been designed for use with McVeigh Parker Strainer Clamps (A2220, A2225, A2230). By combining these two products you can easily and effectively tension pre-fabricated wire netting.
The traditional method is to have two chain strainers at the top and bottom of the clamps and pull to the middle of your fence run, this will give even tension to the fence.
Simple snap clevis hook enables easy fixing and dismantling. The tested chain and claw hook crawl up the chain as the handle is pushed to and fro, giving controlled even tension without the fear of slipping.
- Chain Length : 6 Metre (19'7") tested chain
- Corrosion protected
- Clevis hook on the Chain and strainer body
- Loading : 600kg load max
- Handle length: 45cm (18")
- Simple to use
Fine tuning wire tension
Where half link adjustments are called for, let off the tension, open the grab, rotate the link 90°and allow the claw to grab the next link
Removing the strainer
Release the strainer by initially tightening the wire and removing the claw that is further up the chain.
Use the fingers and thumb guide to the claw. Support the chain with the palm of one hand placed behind the claw to ensure the chain does not twist. Hold the handle firmly throughout the action.
Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product.