HT Hinge Joint Game Bird Stock Fence HT6-80-22 100m
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- A high tensile gamebird netting manufactured to BSEN 10223-5
- Retains its tension wire produced to BS4102
- Features XTREME reinforced coating, exceeds BSEN 10244-2 Class A protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than galv
HT6/80/22 stock fencing is suitable for lamb, sheep, pig and livestock. This netting has a larger mesh pattern, less horizontal wires, which not only make it suitable for lambs and sheep reducing head entrapment, the larger bottom mesh pattern allows game birds access without taking flight.
Exceeding British Standards BSEN10244, the XTREME reinforced coating provides a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence. Steel starts to rust when in contact with oxygen and air humidity but the XTREME reinforced coating protects it against corrosion due to oxidation, which is superior to traditional galvanisation.
High tensile wire netting is up to 3 times stronger than traditional mild steel stockfence. Its spring like properties can be strained tighter, it will elongate less than 1% until taut.
Simply strain out 50% of the tension curves and you will have a fence that will perform in the varying climatic changes and retain its tension throughout its lifetime. Due to the elasticity of the netting, intermediate stakes can be spaced further apart up to 3.5m terrain dependant, this will give you a saving in both material and labour costs, whilst providing you with a very strong long lasting fence.
- Suitable for: Lamb, sheep, pigs
- Overall height: 80cm / 800mm
- No. of line wires: 6
- Distance between vertical wires: 22cm / 220mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: Variable (see product image for mesh pattern)
- Wire gauge: 2.5mm high tensile wire throughout
- Knot type: Hinge joint
- Features XTREME reinforced coating, a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence
- Available roll lengths: 100m
- Conforms to BSEN 10218 , BSEN10223 and coated to BSEN10244