JFC ATV Fertiliser Spreader (Manual Control)
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Suitable for operation on sloping and mountainous terrain due to its low centre of gravity and wide wheelbase
- Large hopper capable of transporting and spreading up to 500kg of most fertiliser types.
- The spreader has a 12m spreading width running at 15km/hr
The JFC ATV Fertiliser Spreader is perfectly suited for All Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s) and more suited to Rough Terrain Vehicles (RTV’s) as it can be controlled without leaving the driver’s seat. This makes it easier and safer to use as the operator does not have to leave the seat. With its heavy-duty galvanized frame and polyethylene hopper, the ATVFS500M is built to last and endure the harsh environment that fertiliser spreading can bring. Its low fill height and wide wheelbase ensures the ATV Fertiliser Spreader is suited for all types of terrain and is incredibly stable.
- Heavy Duty Galvanised Frame.
- Large Capacity Polyethylene Hopper (500L).
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts.
- Swivel Ball Hitch.
- Extreme grip off road 4 Ply Tyres always ensures optimum traction.
- Manual Control of both Gearbox Engagement and Rate of spread.
- Cover for Fertiliser Hopper for Rainy Days.
- Mudguards to prevent the transfer of muck or clay into hopper.
- Adjustable Drawbar and Spreader veins ensure even spreading.
- 1971L x 1213W x 1200H (mm)
- 500 Litre capacity