Lamb Creep Feeder
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Ideal solution for fattening your lambs
- Unique easy exit up ladder designed to reduce head trapping
- Available in 1.2m and 2.4m lengths
One of our most popular feeders, this double-sided lamb creep feeder is the ideal solution for fattening your lambs. It is constructed from folded galvanised sheet and hot dipped galvanised components for a long life, with rubber wheels.
This quality double-sided feeder has fully adjustable easy exit feed ladders, for added safety to reduce instances of head entrapment and hung lambs. The ladder can be adjusted simply by winding the threaded bar handle to suit your lambs growth and prevent giving adults access. The large lid protects the feed from the elements and has sprung loaded protex clips at either end, as well as a central catch to prevent sheep forcing it up or the wind blowing it open. It has an easy to fill hopper that will hold up to 234 litres/75kg, making it ideal for ad-lib feeding. Other useful design features include the sturdy pair of wheels which make light work of manoeuvring the feeder over rugged terrain.
Available in 1.2m and 2.4m lengths. Both models are 460mm wide, 650mm high, have a 728mm wide lid and have 2 x 254mm wheels x 25mm bore rubber tyres.
- 12 feed spaces (designed to feed approx. 20)
- 1250mm long
- 117L capacity
- 24 feed spaces (designed to feed approx. 35)
- 2440mm long
- 234L capacity
- Portable - Easily adjusted feed space and easy to fill hopper
- Accelerated growth - Lambs are heavier at weaning and being drafted earlier. This will allow for a reduction in the labour required for herding and handling etc
- Reduced veterinary costs - Because lambs are drafted earlier they will need less dosing and fly strike treatments
- More grass for the ewes pre-mating - On many sheep farms, lambs compete with the ewes for grass during the pre-mating period. Having more grass available pre and post mating can pay large dividends in terms of litter size and ewe body condition
- Higher lamb price - Drafting lambs earlier may result in higher price per kg
- Adjustable feed spaces to restrict access to larger animals
- Easy exit lift-up ladder to reduce head entrapment
- 2 wheels on one end, stand/handle on the other (not designed for towing)
- Strong locking large weatherproof lid
Please note - product may require some self-assembly, see specification sheet below.