Land Drainage Pipe
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Widely used plastic drainage pipe
- Available in a selection of pipe diameters and roll lengths
- Perforated and non-perforated
Plastic land drainage pipe is a modern replacement for clay pipes and has been universally and effectively used for over thirty years. This product is available in perforated and non-perforated options and in a range of sizes.
Perforated land drainage pipe is principally used to alleviate water logged fields, lawns and gardens. The plastic drainage pipe is laid in a permeable stone enclosure allowing the water to filter through to the plastic pipe which then directs the water to the designated outlet.
Non-perforated drainage pipe is commonly used under gateways or when filling in a ditch.
* Please note — Various sizes available, dependent on the severity of the problem. Membrane can be added to the pipe particularly for fine soil types to prevent pipe blockage. Perforated pipe 60mm x 150m Also used in the construction of riding arenas.