Our extra large trough planters are perfect to create a spectacular display! It has an extra large depth of 60cm, which can cater for larger plants and shrubs (compared to our Standard trough planter which has a depth of 26cm and our Large trough planter with a depth of 45cm).
Perfect for brightening up the dullest of spots, our trough planters easily and quickly add a statement focal point. Manufactured from 2mm flat steel fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461 these planters are suitable for year round use and will withstand the harshest of UK weather conditions.
The galvanised steel does not only add a stylish element, but is the perfect material for a planter, thanks to its strength and ability to withstand the rusting deterioration commonly seen with similar yet inferior planters. And available in 4 sizes it’s large volume allows for striking displays with your imagination being your only limitation!
- Manufactured from 2mm flat steel
- Fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
- Roll top strengthening edge
- Cross brace supports on larger size troughs
Available in the following sizes –
Please note all planters are 60cm deep and 60cm wide.
- 1.2m / 4ft long - No horizontal cross brace
- 1.8m / 6ft long - One horizontal cross brace
- 2.4m / 8ft long - Two horizontal cross braces
- 3m / 10ft long - two horizontal cross braces
Click on the Downloads tab above to view instructions on how to create the perfect trough planter!
Please note that images are for illustration purposes only. Planter supports, appropriate drainage, soil and plants are not included.