Our standard garden trough planters offer a shallower depth of 26cm (compared to our Large trough planter which has a depth of 45cm).
Perfect for brightening up the dullest of spots, our trough planters easily and quickly add a splash of colour with a contemporary look. Manufactured from 1.6mm flat steel fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461, these planters are suitable for year round use and will withstand the harshest of UK weather conditions.
The galvanised steel does not only add a stylish element, but is the perfect material for a planter, thanks to its strength and ability to withstand the rusting deterioration commonly seen with similar yet inferior planters. And available in 5 sizes it’s large volume allows for striking displays with your imagination being your only limitation!
Available in the following sizes –
- Manufactured from 1.6mm flat steel
- Fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
- Roll top strengthening edge
- Cross brace supports on larger size troughs
Please note all planters are 26.7cm deep and 45.7cm wide. If you are looking for a deeper trough planter (45cm deep) take a look at our Large trough planter. If you are looking to maximise impact, take a look at our Extra large trough planters!
- 0.6m / 2ft long - No horizontal cross brace
- 0.9m / 3ft long - No horizontal cross brace
- 1.2m / 4ft long - No horizontal cross brace
- 1.8m / 6ft long - One horizontal cross brace
- 2.4m / 8ft long - Two horizontal cross braces
Click on the Downloads tab above to view instructions on how to create the perfect trough planter!
Please note that images are for illustration purposes only. Planter supports, appropriate drainage, soil and plants are not included.