Large Trough Planter
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Perfect for brightening up the dullest of spots
- Strong and galvanised finish for a long life
- 405mm deep, 457mm wide and various lengths
Perfect for brightening up the dullest of spots, our trough planters easily and quickly add a splash of colour with a contemporary look. Manufactured from 1.5mm flat steel fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461, these planters are suitable for year round use and will withstand the harshest of UK weather.
The galvanised steel does not only add a stylish element, but is the perfect material for a planter, thanks to its strength and ability not to rust as commonly seen with similar inferior planters. Available in 6 sizes its large volume allows for striking displays with your imagination being the only limit.
- Manufactured from 1.5mm flat steel
- Fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
- Roll top strengthening edge
- Cross brace supports on larger size troughs
- Includes 18mm drainage hole and bung
Available in the following sizes –
Please note all planters are 405mm deep and 460mm wide. If you are looking for a shallower trough planter (260mm deep) take a look at our standard trough planter. If you are looking to maximise impact, take a look at our extra large trough planters.
- 0.9m / 3ft long
- 1.2m / 4ft long
- 1.8m / 6ft long (featuring 1 cross brace support for added strength)
- 2.4m / 8ft long (featuring 2 cross brace supports for added strength)
For more impact and easier maintenance, raise your trough planter off the ground with our concrete trough supports. For our large trough planters we recommend our 460mm Concrete Trough Supports - 2 supports for troughs up to 1800mm long and 3 for larger trough sizes.