Low Level Beef Trough on Legs & Badger Defence Kit
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- The Farming Investment Fund 2021 Grant Eligible
- Ideal for larger cattle
- Bracing across trough for added rigidity
Low Level Beef Trough
Low level beef trough, ideal for larger cattle in the yard, comes with straight legs as standard, extra bracing for added strength, fully galvanised, may need some self-assembly.
- Stands at 675mm (2’2½”) high
- 786mm wide x 230mm approx deep trough
- Comes with straight legs as standard
- 2 x welded RHS bracings for added strength
Badger Defence Kit
***The Farming Investment Fund 2021 Grant Eligible - SAVE £101 - Claim by 7 January 2022***
After successful trials on farms in areas with high numbers of badgers, a badger defence beef trough has been developed. Designed to stop the badgers accessing animal feed, this can help prevent the spread of TB, without harming the badger. Badger spinning defence rollers are fitted to all 4 sides of this trough.
- 2440mm long
- Fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
Trialled & approved by South West TB farm advisory service.
Please note - due to the nature of this product longer lead times may apply. If your order will be affected, your local depot will get in touch and keep you updated every step of the way.