Permeable Plastic Pavers
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Suitable for very heavy duty applications
- Used for overspill carparks, driveways and shed bases
- Each paver 330 x 330 x 40mm
Hanpave™ porous paving is a high performance, durable and low maintenance plastic grid used as a surface solution for grass and gravel in a SUDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems) compliant permeable paving system.
Hanpave™ porous paving blocks are connected by an interlocking structure and installed on a porous base course. Their role is to transfer loads from the surface to the engineered course base below. The purposes of SUDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems) are to minimise water runoff quantity, improve water quality and provide amenity and biodiversity. Both BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes address the benefits of permeable paving as a SUDS technique and award credits accordingly. SUDS already form part of government planning policy. Hanpave™ porous paving with a grass or gravel finish can be effective in:
- Minimising water runoff quantity
- Improving water quality
- Providing clean water for amenity and biodiversity
- SUDS compliant. Hanpave™ porous paving with grass or gravel can improve project ratings in accordance with BREEAM & the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- When laid, Hanpave™ offers excellent water permeation through the surface. It reduces the potential for clogging compared to an in-situ concrete paving system.
- Durable, non-rotting and weather resistant. Over 10 year expected product life.
- The lightweight interlocking profile design enables ease and speed of installation.
- Load bearing capability at 250 - 350 tonnes/m2, on a correctly specified and compacted sub-base.
- Low maintenance & cost-effective throughout the product life. • NBS Specification support in accordance with Q23 for gravel surfacing or Q30 for seeding/turfing.
- Hanpave™ conforms to Part M of the Building Regulations and is Disability Discrimination Act compliant when it is correctly laid and maintained. • Made from 100% plastic waste which might otherwise go to landfill. Hanpave™ reduces the carbon footprint of a project. It’s fully recyclable at the end of its product life.
- Permanent and overspill car parks
- Emergency vehicle access roads, HGV service access routes
- Driveways, cycle routes & pathways
- Block dimensions: 330 x 330 x 40 mm (9 blocks per m2)
- Material: 100% recycled polyethylene & polypropylene
- Production process: The polymer is blended and fed under high pressure into moulds
- Load bearing: 250 - 350 tonnes/m2 on a correctly specified and compacted sub-base
- Block dimensions: 330 x 330 x 40 mm - 9 blocks per m2
- Cell profile: 63 x 63 mm internal. Approx. 85% open cells/m2
- Weight: 4.14kg/m2
- Connection type: T slugs and slots
- Colour: Black
- Delineators: White circular inserts. Can be used to mark up areas such as parking bays and routes. 6 per continuous linear metre
- Surface finish: Gravel or Grass Delineators Simply push fit into the Hanpave™ blocks, before filling to create white lines, shapes and even words.