Please note - unfortunately this product is not available for purchase online - please call us on 03330 050115 for the best price.
Petrol Hand Held Post Driver
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for our best offer.
- Designed to knock any size stake, peg or post into the ground, up to a 4" diameter
- Lightweight, only 15.3kg and ideal for steep ground and inaccessible locations
- Powered by ultra-reliable & compact Honda GX35T 4-Stroke Engine
See full description
Delivery is free on orders over £420 within a 70 mile radius of our depots. For orders outside a 70 mile radius of our depots, delivery costs will apply. For orders under £420, delivery costs will apply.
Delivery costs start from as little as £5.99 but is dependent on the size and weight of your order. All delivery costs are clearly stated in stage 2 of the checkout, once you have entered your delivery postcode.
The Easy Petrol Post Driver is comfortable, portable, lightweight & powerful.
It’s designed to knock any size stake, peg or post into the ground, up to a 4” diameter (subject to soil conditions). The high impact hammer action of 1720 blows per minute will drive a post into the ground in a matter of seconds, with the power pack being the ultra-reliable & compact Honda GX35T 4-Stroke Engine.
The ram action of the hammer is what gradually drives posts in, making driving of posts easier especially in hard ground. Heavy weight from a ram could break or bend the post as its driven, making the petrol post driver a more suitable choice.
This machine is ideal for inaccessible places as it’s light enough to put in your car and packs enough punch to work effectively. It’s ideal for quick emergency repairs, smaller projects and saves you the expenditure of shipping large expensive machinery to site.
It makes the perfect partner for our Clipex all steel post fencing system. 500 metres of Clipex posts, wire and this petrol post driver can be taken to site easily in the back of a pick-up truck or small trailer, getting you to site fast with minimal preparation and faster erections.
Multi-Adapter: 3-in 1
Included in our kit is the Multi-Adapter: 3-in 1, which allows you to get the best results from your Easy Petrol Post Driver. There are 3 adapters sizes which slot into each other, the Master size is the 107mm Magnum Adapter (fitted to the machine by 8 x bolts). Two more adapters slot into the Master, and are fixed without the need for bolts or tools. Sizes -
- MULTI-UK-A; 107mm / 95mm / 78mm
- MULTI-UK-B; 107mm / 78mm / 52mm
- MULTI-UK-C; 107mm / 85mm / 56mm (Clipex)
For more information and to see the adaptors in use, watch our short video above. Please note this item is available to buy separately, get in touch for our best price.
- Any shape from 10mm – 100mm Ø
- Fencing – Timber and Angle Iron Posts
- Landscaping – Tree Stakes
- Nurseries – Tree and plant support
- Vineyards – Especially steep hillsides
- Farming – Sheep and cattle fencing
- Construction – Temporary fencing/shuttering/ground pinning
- Contractors – Tent Stakes/Ground Anchors/Signage
- Festival/Fair Organisers – Signage/Temporary fencing
- Portable – No pipes and generators needed
- Lightweight, only 15.3kg
- Physically less demanding than traditional methods
- Can be used all day without operator fatigue
- Standard 78mm Machine
- Joules - 26
- KW1.0 (1.3HP) at 7,000 rpm
- 4-stroke, overhead cam
- Trigger throttle with integrated stop button
- Spring isolated hand grips
- Vibration levels m/s2 - 9.94 (Data from 100mm diameter wooden post)
- Fuel consumption - 0.71 L/h at 7,000 rpm Meets strictest worldwide emission and noise req.
- Starting system - recoil (pull start)
- Rating - Continuous use on standard posts
- Weight - 15.3kg
- Engine warranty - 1 Year genuine Honda warranty
- Post driver warranty - 1 Year parts failure
- Noise level - >100dB NOTE: Hearing protection required
Please note - unfortunately this product is not available for purchase online - please call us on 03330 050115 for up to date prices.