Quick Set Post Fix - 20kg bag
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Rapid setting concrete for securing metal, wood and concrete posts
- Suitable for use on fences, decking, gazebos, gate posts etc
- Ready to use, no mixing required.
Quick set post mix is a rapid setting concrete for securing metal, wood and concrete posts, available in 20kg waterproof sacks and is suitable for use on fences, decking, gazebos and gate posts etc. The mix is a kiln dried, pre-blended, factory produced quick setting concrete which hardens in approximately 10 minutes after water addition, depending on ambient conditions.
- Ready to use
- No mixing is required
- Application is in 3 easy steps
- Sets in 5 to 10 minutes
- Finish jobs within hours - rapid, easy to use, quick and convenient.
- Dig hole to required size for post, half fill hole with water & place the post in the hole.
- The material is already pre mixed & there is no need for mixing, it can simply be emptied straight from the bag into the hole.
- Add the Remix Post Mix Concrete uniformly around the post until it is above the level of water. If any dry powder remains visible at this stage, add additional water until absorbed by the material.
- Adjust the post into position & support appropriately until material set occurs after approximately 10 minutes.
- Once concrete has set, cover with earth, grass or decorative aggregate as required.
- Colour: Grey when dry
- Typical compressive strength at 20 days: 15N/mm2
- Shelf life: 12 months from date of production shown on front of packaging