Rabbit Electric Netting - 50m roll
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- 50cm high x 50m roll
- Complete with 15 insulated extra long spiked posts fitted
- Ten electro-plastic twine horizontal lines moulded with plastic knots
This electric rabbit netting is the perfect way to exclude or contain rabbits and is a quick and easy to erect fencing system. The electric net is a very secure mesh made up of electrified poly wires that will give a shock to any animal trying to get through when an energiser unit is connected. Each electro line wire has 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors enmeshed within the twine, plus a tenth base line which is not electrified.
Several nets can be joined together by the clips at the end allowing the pulse from a fence energiser to go from one net to another with maximum effect.
Electric netting is known for being very power intensive so when choosing an energiser to electrify the netting please check it will be suitable.
- 10 lines (8 electrified)
- 15 x Support posts
- Mesh pattern: 59mm vertical spacing, horizontals 8 x 59mm, 2 x 118mm
- Colour: Green now stocked
- 4 x Pegs and repair kit also supplied per roll
Electric fences require maintenance regularly, below are some bullet point checks.
- Keep your fence as free from growth as possible – Growth impairs the output of every commercial appliance and results in increased power consumption, especially with battery-driven appliances
- Make sure you have a good earth, more nets may require a stronger energiser resulting in more earth stakes required
- When joining nets make sure you use secure clips
- Regular checks should be carried out for line breaks
- Keep fence wire and earthing rod free from rust – Rust is an insulator
- Ensure that each point of the fence is live using an electric fence tester