Materials required for a standard 40m x 20m Kit.
All you need to erect your own arena, just add your choice of topping and hardcore (supplied by others).
Kit includes –
*This new upgraded kit includes an improved heavier top layer spun membrane*
- 66 x Retaining Boards 3.6m x 150mm x 38mm
- 99 x 3.6m x 38 x 87mm Sawn Rail Treated
- 66 x Class 4 2.1m x 75 x 125 Ptd Sawn Post
- 10 x 1kg bag R/Head Nail 100mm galv
- 2 x Perforated Land Drainage Pipe 80mm x 100m
- 1 x Perforated Land Drainage Pipe 100mm x 50m
- 10 x Land Drainage Y Junctions 100mm
- 3 x 100m x 4.5m Woven geotextile membrane black
- 3 x 4.5m x 100m fibre 140 membrane
- 1 x 3.6m Softwood gate
- 1 x Spring Catch Set - Pre Packed Galv
- 1 x Hinge Set 600mm Adj B/Hinge P/Pack Galv
- 2 x Class 4 2.4m x 175mm x 175mm Treated Post
Optional upgrade extras include –
- More drainage
- Alternative catches such as Kitch catch
- Heavier spec timber available
- Windbreak options to reduce topping loss
- Upgrade retaining boards to UC4
Other sizes available please contact us to discuss your requirements.
An all weather horse arena or gallop must be designed and constructed to cope with adverse weather conditions and preserve the properties of the riding surface.
Installing a riding area or gallop is not beyond the ability of a competent contractor or landowner.
Therefore the inclusion of a McVeigh Parker Geotextile membrane is vital to maintain a clean free draining surface and improve stability.
Membrane products available
Standard stock range supplied*. Alternative specification available, full details on request.
Membrane specification – We offer a choice of membrane qualities; our standard kit comes with the basic entry level membrane ideally suited to ponies and light usage. Should you require a better performing, heavier membrane for arenas that will be used for jumping or will have constant use then we would certainly recommend upgrading to a heavier membrane, please enquire at the time of ordering.
Important: Since conditions of use and location are beyond our control, our products are sold, without guarantee, purchasers must accept responsibility for satisfying themselves that the product is fit for their intended purpose and location before purchase or installation.