- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Indented design for greater holding
- Heavily galvanised for longer life
- Sharp long pointed points for easier driving
Staples are the most popularly used fixing, used for fixing various gauges of fencing wire and netting to timber stakes and other wooden surfaces.
McVeigh Parker supply the unique indented staple in their standard staple range. The indented staple offers unrivalled holding when compared to other smooth wire staples.
These staples have sharp pointed opposing cuts on the feet (slice cut) which give additional holding power by twisting the staple in opposite direction when driven in.
Manufactured from heavy galvanised wire for long life.
Approx count per Kg
- 25mm x 2.60mm - 486
- 30mm x 3.55mm - 226
- 40mm x 4.10mm - 136
Stronger Fix Required? - For increased holding and use with high tensile or spring steel we recommend using barbed staples FX2607