- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Strainer clamps are used to strain wire stock netting
- Available in three heights to suit different fences
- Save time and money in labour costs
Strainer clamps are a specialist item used by professional fencing contractors. It is the perfect tool to provide correct and even tension to any livestock fence. It will save you time and money in erection costs whilst ensuring that you achieve a professional finish.
Our strainer clamps are available for stock fence, horse and deer netting. Dependant on your choice of clamp for stock fence, horse or deer netting, the clamp has 3-5 tensioning points both sides. Simply attach your grab chain strainer (A2210) at the top, and middle for even tension. Quick fit wedges make straining wire quick and easy. Simply place the wire over the triangular sections and hammer the wedges in, clamping the wire in place. Once strained the clamps can be quickly and easily knocked out.
Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product.
- Painted fluorescent orange, easily visible in the field
- Frame is manufactured from 5mm flat high tensile steel
- 32mm dia x 4mm thick seamless tube clamp bar
- High tensile strength 370-500 N/mm2 to BS 080A15
- Dee shackle straining point supplied hot dip galvanised
- Wedges 12.5mm thick, zinc plated
Stock fence Strainer Clamp
- Length: 1.0m
- Weight: 16.5kg
- 3 wedges
- Length: 1.25m
- Weight: 20.6kg
- 4 wedges
- Length: 2.0m
- Weight: 29.8kg
- 5 wedges