Stud Rail Roll
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Great alternative to timber post and rail
- Minimal maintenance required
- Cost effective fencing
Stud rail has long been used in the equestrian world as an alternative to timber post and rail fencing.
Once erected and strained up this type of fence requires minimal up-keep and looks good for years.
The rail is fixed to brackets on the posts that allow the fence to flex and slide under pressure reducing the risk of injury or damage to both horse and fence. It can easily be moved making it ideal for temporary paddocks or fencing. It is ideal as a top rail when used in conjunction with Equi-fence. Wide post spacings can also be maintained, providing a cost effective fence.
For instructions on how to erect stud rail fencing, take a look at our ‘How To’ guide by below.
This product is available in 75mm and 100mm sizes in brown or white.
Stud rail benefits
- Safe for animals
- Chew resistant
- Minimal maintenance
- Clean appearance
- No painting or treatment required
- No corrosion or rust
- The rail is extruded from P.V.C with two strands of 2.5mm high tensile galvanised wire, moulded into the outer edges.
- 75mm or 100mm thick
- 100m roll
- Available in brown and white