The CL22 / RP22 netting hog ring pliers are a heavy duty all steel tool suitable for fencing contractors and professionals.
When combined with CL22 netting clips it allows hexagonal wire netting to be quickly joined to line wire when building pheasant pens, rabbit fencing, insulation support and bird cage building.
A strong designed tool, built for many hours use, the central loading chamber allows for both left and right handed operation.
- Made from stainless steel components
- spring loaded, automatic feed for one handed speedy operation
- Forms a 6-8mm triangular ring
- Preformed strips of 50 netting rings feed easily into the tool
- Ideal tool for the fencer, gardener and civil engineer.
- Forms a 7.2mm x 6.6mm triangular clip.
- Pheasant pens
- Rabbit fencing
- Insulation support
- Bird cage building
Use with CL22 netting clips code: A1222
Triple life alu/zinc coated clips - (please note we no longer do the cheaper galvanised clips, we have superseded these with our xtralife clips, which offer greater longevity avoiding premature rusting, beware of cheaper alternatives.)