The Gripple T-Clip is the fast and easy way to tie-off wire - saving you time and labour when installing a fence.
It is available in two models suitable for both stock fencing or barbed wire applications.
Standard Gripple T-Clip is suitable for –
- Plain wire 2.00 mm - 3.25 mm (14 - 10 gauge)
- High tensile light barbed wire 1.60 mm / 1.70 mm (15 1⁄2 gauge)
Gripple T-Clip 2 is suitable for –
- Plain Wire 1.80 mm (15 gauge)
- Barbed 1.80 mm / Barbed 2.00 mm (14gauge) and Barbed 2.50 mm (12 ½ gauge)
- Neat, professional finish
- Simply twist at 90 degrees slide over the wire, twist back locking the hooks onto the wire, then push the wire through the receiver hole in the T-Clip then bend over once through
- Ideal for use with very hard wires where knotting is cumbersome
- Ideal for awkward, tight spaces, particularly horse fencing
- Tie off in seconds
- Up to five times faster than knotting
For more information, click on the Download tab above.