Triple X Stock Fence Box Corner/2 Way Strainer
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Box corner strainer for Clipex fences up to 1 .4m tall
- All steel design Guaranteed for 30 years
- Quicker, longer lasting, and easier to install than wooden alternatives
New and Improved - Triple X Strainers are now 23% thicker.
Triple X strainers have been designed by McVeigh Parker, they are British made all steel hot dip galvanised strainers, with fully welded base and thrust plates, which give real resistance and greater holding in the ground, fully welded top cap and pre-drilled holes for ease of strut installation. The 3.0mm thick strainer allows them to be driven in hydraulically or mechanically. The two main strainer assembly designs are the angle/diagonal stay and the box/horizontal assembly. The type of strainer you choose will be dependent on the topography, soil type, fence height and purpose.
Installing a Triple X strainer could not be simpler, minimal components mean full installation in less than 5 minutes is possible. This system offers an excellent return on investment with its ease of installation and longevity.
Triple X strainers are proven in the field throughout the UK. Used by contractors, farmers and landowners alike, for both stock, deer and security fencing. Box strainer assemblies are more suitable for softer ground and high strains or taller fence designs. An additional diagonal strut can be added to the box strainer if required in even softer ground conditions.
This kit contains all you need for a 2.4m Triple X Box Corner/Two Way Strainer.
- 2 x GPAK3 Gripple looped cable 3mm x 4.5mm
- 3 x Triple X strainer 2.4m x 75mm dia welded plt
- 4 x Triple X Claw ribbed clamps 76/60mm c/w
- 4 x Tek Screws Heavy Steel 5.5 x 38mm 5pt ASF
- 2 x Galvanised Tube 60mm x 3.05 Strut tube
- Height – 2.4m
- Weight – 18.5kg
- Profile - 75mm dia x 4.0mm
- Pre-drilled and fully welded
- 4mm thick x 250mm thrust/base plates to reduce any movement
- Cylindrical hollow section aids easier driving in
- Profile – 60mm dia x 3.0mm
- Drilled/welded or mitre cut ready for instant use
- Weight – 14kg
- Very quick and easy to install
- Cost effective over lifetime of fence
- Guaranteed for 30 years (should exceed this subject to location)
- Minimal components, only 5, easy to assemble (unlike other similar systems, no fiddly parts to install of lose)
- Exceptionally strong, with fully welded top cap, the thick walled tubular strainer can be mechanically or hydraulically driven in
- Fully welded 4mm thick base and thrust/directional plates
- Hot dip galvanised after manufacture in the UK to BS EN ISO 1461
- Easy to transport to site (reduces carbon footprint of projects)
- Pre-drilled holes to take multiple struts for two way and corner strainers
- Only two heights to choose from, which suit various fence heights
- Anti-twist plate if required, simply retro fits before installation, creating a 90 degree angle instantly