Triple X is the name we’ve given to an all-steel fencing system using the revolutionary Clipex quick clip steel post with Xfence stiffstay premium wire netting and all-steel strainers, plus a choice of barbed, plain or electric wire. This is a fencing system like no other and can offer up to 50% cost savings on a fence with a life expectency exceeding thirty years. It takes significantly less time to erect, cutting labour and machinery costs.
Clipex the multi award winning innovative permanent quick clip galvanised steel post.
- Each post has pre-fixed clips designed to take all the horizontal wires of your chosen Xfence wire netting.
- Each post has a pre-fixed anti-lift plate below ground level to prevent lifting in soft or undulating ground.
- Galvanised coating exceeds British Standard BS EN ISO 1461
- View Clipex post specification sheet
- Xfence premium Stiff Stay X knot fabricated wire netting – Buying quality wire is key to any good fence.
- The high tensile wire properties and one-piece vertical wire reduce the amount of support posts required, thus a saving in both material and labour.
- 24% stronger knot
- Alu/zinc coating , lasts 3-4 times longer than heavy galvanised wire.
Triple X strainers British made all steel hot dip galvanised strainers, with fully welded base and thrust plates, fully welded top cap and pre-drilled holes for ease of strut installation.
- The 3.0mm thick strainer allows them to be driven in hydraulically or mechanically.
- Diagonal or box strainer versions available, whichever best suits your requirements and budget.
- Installing a Triple X strainer could not be simpler, minimal components mean full installation in less than 5 minutes is possible.
- Galvanised coating to British Standard BS EN ISO 1461
Find out more
Take a look at our latest casestudies and see what our customers say about Triple X fencing. Click here to view our mobile friendly Triple X fencing brochure.