TurboStar Equifence 250m
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
TurboStar Equiwire contains 33% more conductive material than the current Equiwire. Besides paying attention to safety, the product has been developed for it to last much longer.
Equiwire is the best conductor for professional and safe equine fencing. It consists of a metal core with a special UV-resistant coating on the outside. This coating makes the wire enormously strong, but soft when a horse comes into contact with it accidentally. TurboStar Equiwire contains 33% more conductive material than the current Equiwire. Besides paying attention to safety, the product has been developed to last much longer.
- The safest and most durable wire for horses with a 10 year guarantee
- Optimal conductive plastic cable with a 2.7 mm galvanised wire core
- No oxidation because of plastic/carbon covering
- Highly visible because of 7.5 mm diameter
- Available in terra and white
- 250m roll
- Inner wire, 1x 2,7mm HTHC conducting wire
- Outer conductor, 4x high conducting carbon conductors
- 2x 0,16mm Stainless steel wire
- 7,8 mm thick Terra or White shield
- Lower resistance 0,0115 Ohms / meter compared to the standard version 0,035
- Breaking strength 400Kg.
- 10 Years UV warranty The Gallagher TurboStar EquiFence benefits
- 33% more conductive surface thanks to 4 instead of 3 carbon lines
- Low resistance core of 2.7 mm aluminium-coated wire with extra low resistance,
- Lower breaking strength makes less chance of injuries.
- Reduced risk of animal injuries by combining the fence wire joiner with the new EquiFence.