- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
A new generation of HDPE, this 6m long high performance twinwall pipe is designed for use with all non-pressure, surface and sub-surface storm water drainage applications.
Twinwall pipe is made by a twin extrusion process, which forms two pipes and heat welds them together as they are formed. It features a smooth bore for superior hydraulic flow and corrugated outer wall for additional strength.
Our Twinwall Pipe is available in perforated and non-perforated options, in a range of pipe diameters from 94mm to 600mm. The large diameter pipe is a special order please contact your local depot for details.
- Lightweight product – easier transport, handling and installation
- Recognised alternative to concrete and clayware pipes
- Provides a faster flow meaning it is more likely to keep itself cleaner than singlewall pipe
- High strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to differential settlement
- Minimal jointing compared with traditional materials
- Easily cut to required lengths