Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
A new generation of HDPE, this 6m long high performance twinwall pipe is designed for use with all non-pressure, surface and sub-surface storm water drainage applications.
Twinwall pipe is made by a twin extrusion process, which forms two pipes and heat welds them together as they are formed. It features a smooth bore for superior hydraulic flow and corrugated outer wall for additional strength.
Our Twinwall Pipe is available in perforated and non-perforated options, in a range of pipe diameters from 94mm to 600mm. The large diameter pipe is a special order please contact your local depot for details.
- Lightweight product – easier transport, handling and installation
- Recognised alternative to concrete and clayware pipes
- Provides a faster flow meaning it is more likely to keep itself cleaner than singlewall pipe
- High strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to differential settlement
- Minimal jointing compared with traditional materials
- Easily cut to required lengths