Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Double cross-braced for extra strength
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Hard and softwood options
The double cross-bracing gives the gate its distinctive style, a common site across the country. It has a top quality planed all over finish and will enhance any driveway or paddock, can be hung as a single leaf or a combination for wider entrances.
This gate is available in both responsibly sourced soft and hardwood options, left or right hanging in a range of widths ranging from 900mm to 3660mm.
- Heavy bottom rail and 6 rail options available
- Heavy bottom rail to suit electric gate installations
- 6 rail option to suit those with dogs
Contact us online or email your requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you with our best deal.
Please note - occasionally this product may be subject to an extra delivery cost to certain areas of the UK.
- Softwood - our responsibly sourced softwood gates are pressure treated with Tanalith E in a natural wood green for a long maintenance free life. Further stain can be added to suit your preference or surroundings.
- Hardwood - our hardwood with teak qualities requires very low maintenance, annual teak oiling will not only prolong the life of your gate but will bring it back to life
- Heavy solid top rail ex100mm x 75mm for the entire width of the gate for added strength
- Diamond braced design provides added strength to the gate
- Rails and cross bracing ex75mm x 25mm are all held together with stainless steel nuts and bolts and are morticed into the headstocks
- The hanging headstock style is ex125mm x 75mm with an ex75mm x 75mm closing stile, both with rounded tops
- Height to top of hanging stile is 1.2m (47″). Standard sizes range from 0.9m (3′) to 4.57m (15′)
- All Universal softwood gates conform to BS370 and comply to highways specifications