X Fence Badger/Boar Fence XHT17-190-7.5 50m
- Suitable for: Badgers
- Super strong single piece vertical wire
- XTRALIFE alu/zinc coating lasts 3-4 times longer
See full description
Delivery is free on orders over £420 within a 70 mile radius of our depots. For orders outside a 70 mile radius of our depots, delivery costs will apply. For orders under £420, delivery costs will apply.
Delivery costs start from as little as £5.99 but is dependent on the size and weight of your order. All delivery costs are clearly stated in stage 2 of the checkout, once you have entered your delivery postcode.
Badger X Fence has been designed to withstand the aggressive nature of badgers. Once the base is buried underground, the fence will exclude badgers. We suggest the fencing should be at least 1250mm high, buried a minimum 450mm into the ground and then angled for 200mm in the direction a badger would approach.
X Fence Stock fence is a premium wire netting that will give a very good return on investment. The one piece vertical wire allows you to space intermediate stakes up to 5m apart. Fewer stakes mean less labour which leads to overall savings. The tension curves and the spring like properties of high tensile wire remain taut throughout its life providing an effective, long lasting fence.
The forged X knot provides a stiffstay netting that will virtually stand up on its own. X Fence premium wire netting improves with age. At the sacrificial corrosive stage the X knot coating enables the wire to fuse and the knots become tighter. This gives X Fence real rigidity and strength.
- Suitable for: Badgers / Boar
- 50m roll
- Compatible with Clipex posts: No
- Overall Height: 190cm / 1900mm
- No. of line wires: 17
- Distance between vertical wires: 7.5cm / 75mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: see mesh pattern above
- Wire Gauge 2.5mm alu/zinc coated high tensile wire throughout
- Horizontal wires tensile strength: 1235/1550 N/mm²
- Vertical wires tensile strength: 850/950 N/mm²
- Knot type: X knot
- Manufactured to BS EN 10223-5
- Exceeds BS EN 10244 Class A
- Wire produced to BS 4102
- High Tensile Barbed WireFrom: £55.73 £46.44View Product
- High Tensile Line WireFrom: £70.16 £58.47View Product
- StaplesFrom: £6.80 £5.67View Product
- Gripple Plus Wire JoinerFrom: £0.95 £0.79View Product
- Gripple T-ClipFrom: £1.15 £0.96View Product
- Strainrite Crimp SleevesFrom: £19.90 £16.58View Product