X Fence Deer Fence XHT13-190-22 200m
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
XHT13–190–22 Is a full height one piece exclusion deer net. The increased vertical wire spacing make this a more economical alternative to XHT13–190–15 and XHT-17-190-15. Ideal for plantation protection, the 22cm vertical wire is a cost-effective barrier to most larger breeds of deer. If Muntjacs are present, a smaller mesh pattern such as XHT13–190–7.5 would be recommended. The 200m rolls speed up erection and reduce joins.
X Fence stock fence is a premium wire netting that will give a very good return on investment. The one piece vertical wire allows you to space intermediate stakes up to 5m apart. Fewer stakes mean less labour which leads to overall savings . The tension curves and the spring like properties of high tensile wire remain taut throughout its life providing an effective, long lasting fence.
The forged X knot provides a stiffstay netting that will virtually stand up on its own. X Fence premium wire netting improves with age. At the sacrificial corrosive stage the X knot coating enables the wire to fuse and the knots become tighter. This gives X Fence real rigidity and strength.
- Suitable for: deer
- 200m roll
- Compatible with Clipex posts: Yes - Clipex Standard deer posts
- Overall Height: 190cm / 1900mm
- No. of line wires: 13
- Distance between vertical wires: 22cm / 220mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: see mesh pattern above
- Wire Gauge 2.5mm alu/zinc coated high tensile wire throughout
- Horizontal wires tensile strength: 1235/1550 N/mm²
- Vertical wires tensile strength: 850/950 N/mm²
- Knot type: X knot
- Manufactured to BS EN 10223-5
- Exceeds BS EN 10244 Class A
- Wire produced to BS 4102