X™ fence® Stock Fence XHT8-97-22
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
An unobtrusive smooth surface X knot greatly reduces the risk of fleece removal or hide damage. This is a taller mesh pattern 97cm high with 22cm vertical spacing which reduces head entrapments and conforms to welfare standards.
Line wire or barbed wire can be added above to give further height or in areas of high deer population the barbed wire can be attached to the top line to reduce deer entrapment.
This netting can be used with UC4 timber stakes, our new DURA 2 20 year timber, or standard Clipex all steel 30 year posts.
X fence stock fence is a premium wire netting that will give a very good return on investment. The one piece vertical wire allows you to space intermediate stakes up to 5m apart. Fewer stakes mean less labour which leads to overall savings . The tension curves and the spring like properties of high tensile wire remain taut throughout its life providing an effective, long lasting fence.
The forged X knot provides a stiffstay netting that will virtually stand up on its own. X fence premium wire netting improves with age. At the sacrificial corrosive stage the X knot coating enables the wire to fuse and the knots become tighter. This gives X fence real rigidity and strength.
- Suitable for: Livestock
- Compatible with Clipex posts: Yes - Clipex Standard and Beefy posts
- Overall Height: 97cm / 970mm
- No. of line wires: 8
- Distance between vertical wires: 22cm / 220mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: see mesh pattern above
- Wire Gauge 2.5mm alu/zinc coated high tensile wire throughout
- Horizontal wires tensile strength: 1235/1550 N/mm²
- Vertical wires tensile strength: 850/950 N/mm²
- Knot type: X knot
- Manufactured to BS EN 10223-5
- Exceeds BS EN 10244 Class A
- Wire produced to BS 4102