- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Eco-friendly bituminous corrugated roof tile
- High quality, easy to install waterproofing
- Free delivery
Onduline is a market leader for lightweight corrugated roofing and waterproofing solutions suitable for a range of applications, from garden sheds and outbuildings, garages and carports to agricultural projects.
Onduline bituminous sheets are made from 50-60% recycled content. Onduline recycle 80,000 tons of material each year, which means they have a positive carbon footprint, significantly lower than any other roofing solutions provider.
Corrugated roof tiles that replicate clay tiles, each kit contains:
- 21 Onduvilla tiles (available in red, brown, green, black) 1070mm x 400mm
- 5 Verges
- 3 Ridges
- 2 Packs of screws