Large Trough Planter 0.6m / 2ft long
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Made from tough galvanised steel - will not rust!
- Available in 6 sizes
- Guaranteed to make an impact!
Our large garden trough planters are perfect for brightening up the dullest of spots and once planted are bound to make your neighbours look on with envy! Manufactured from 1.6mm flat steel and fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461, these planters are suitable for year round use and will withstand the harshest of UK weather conditions.
The galvanised steel does not only add a contemporary feel but is the perfect material for a planter, thanks to its strength and ability to withstand the rusting deterioration commonly seen with similar yet inferior planters. Available in 6 sizes it’s large volume allows for striking displays with your imagination being your only limitation!
- Manufactured from 1.6mm flat steel
- Fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
- Roll top strengthening edge
- Cross brace supports on larger size troughs
Please note all planters are 45cm deep and 46cm wide. If you are looking for a shallower trough planter (26cm deep) take a look at our standard trough planter. If you are looking to maximise impact, take a look at our extra large trough planters!
- 0.6m / 2ft long
- 0.9m / 3ft long
- 1.2m / 4ft long
- 1.8m / 6ft long (featuring 1 cross brace support for added strength)
- 2.4m / 8ft long (featuring 2 cross brace supports for added strength)
- 3.0m / 10ft long (featuring 2 cross brace supports for added strength)
Click on the Downloads tab above to view instructions on how to create the perfect trough planter!
Please note that images are for illustration purposes only. Appropriate drainage, soil and plants are not included.