Insulated Sledge Hammer 10lb
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Designed for safe site working
- Tested to BS8020:2011
- Each tool certified
This 10lb Shocksafe double faced sledge hammer is fitted with fibreglass shafts. It is tested and made in conformance with BS8020:2011 and flash tested to 10,000 volts before the issue of a certificate, which is unique to each tool.
GUARANTEE - the orange insulation used for the outer sheathing has been developed for its high voltage and abrasion resistance properties. If the white inner sleeve becomes visible, the tool should be removed from use around live working conditions. A specially integrated hand stop prevents the user’s hand slipping onto the steel blade. Each tool comes with a 12 month major manufacturing defect guarantee from date of manufacture.
- 914mm (36”) soft grip BS8020 Shocksafe handle
- 60% fibre in the solid fibreglass core handles, nearly 50% more than cheaper makes
- Solid forged heads
- Strongest in the industry
- UK manufactured